On October 4th, 2015 flooding due to unprecedented rainfall overwhelmed the Columbia, SC region. The F3 Nation quickly organized relief efforts, providing more than 50 semi truckloads of relief supplies and gutting more than 150 homes. One of the lasting images from the flood is the X left on homes and businesses that have been searched by FEMA’s Urban Search and Rescue teams. The four quadrants of the X are used to communicate specific information regarding the Search and Rescue.
- The left side of the X states the name of the rescue team.
- The top of the X states the date of the rescue
- The right side of the X states the hazards in the structure
- The bottom of the X states the number of live and dead victims found.
The shirt says leadership in the bottom quadrant because leadership is what F3 was created to find and it is community-wide male leadership that was found to be alive and well in Columbia, South Carolina on October 4th, 2015. Proceeds from the sale of this shirt will be set aside for disaster recovery efforts.
Order Deadline: Pre-orders will be taken until end of day 11/20/2015. (ORDER NOW CLOSED - PLEASE WAIT LIST TO BE NOTIFIED OF FUTURE ORDERS)
Delivery Timing: These shirts will then be ordered from the screen printer for delivery by early December.
Shipping: These will be shipped to your doorstep anywhere in the US. You do not have to pick up at an F3 workout.
Front Logo: 3 inch F3 Logo in white screen print on center chest
Back Logo: F3 Columbia Flood Relief Benefit Logo (all styles below)
Style Option: American Apparel Tri-Blend Short Sleeve Tee
- Tri-Blend (50% Polyester / 25% Ring-Spun Cotton / 25% Rayon) construction
- Polyester retains shape and elasticity; Cotton lends both comfort and durability; addition of Rayon makes for a unique texture and drapes against the body for a slimming look
Sleeves: Short Sleeves
Size and Fit: The AA Tri-Blend features an "athletic cut" that is slim compared to other T-Shirts. Plan accordingly.