Represent F3 Nation at Sandlot JAX Fitness Festival featuring the GORUCK Games; April 22-24 in Jacksonville, Florida! Many F3 Pax will be there - including F3 cofounder and event panelist, DRED.
As you probably know, the F3 Gear Store is powered by MudGear which, along with serving F3, focuses largely on serving the OCR and Rucking communities. So, when we learned that three of our favorite worlds would be colliding together on one fantastic, muscle-fatiguing weekend, we couldn't help but get excited! Round up the PAX for SANDLOT JAX FITNESS FESTIVAL!
We first learned about Sandlot JAX with the announcement of the GORUCK Games. This invitational will feature some of the biggest names in OCR, Rucking, and CrossFit taking on elements of Savage Race and GORUCK Challenge. Beyond the GORUCK Games, everyone is invited to ruck through Savage Race’s first ever Urban Obstacle Course. GORUCK CEO and chief torturer, Jason McCarthy, has extended a specific invitation to F3 (almost a challenge, really) to show up in droves and dominate this one-of-a-kind Ruck/OCR hybrid.
Of course, the GORUCK Games and Savage Race course are just awesome parts of the larger fitness weekend. The Sandlot JAX Fitness Festival is slammed pack with work and play for mind and body with unique challenges, fitness classes, music, parties, and guest speakers - including F3 cofounder, Dredd. Come represent F3 Nation, take a shot at the Savage Race Urban Obstacle Course and the Rogue Record Breaker Challenges by day, and hit the town at night! We expect to see a lot of PAX there (like an unofficial 11-year anniversary)!
Here are some of the awesome events for the Weekend:
- Savage Race Urban Obstacle Course
- 17 Obstacles on a Quarter Mile Course
- ROGUE Record Breaker Challenges presented by Rogue Fitness
- 9+ different GORUCK events (and growing) for all ability levels all over town
- The GORUCK Nasty is probably the most coveted patch - it’s the O-Course plus Rogue Challenges, two laps around TIAA Bank Field and another turn through the O-Course)
- Trainer-led workouts where you can discover new forms of fitness
- Camping & Glamping available (if you want to save a buck and be where the party never stops)
- Live Music
This CSAUP will be one for the record books! And through F3's relationship with GORUCK, we have a discounted rate as well as agreement for 20% of your registration fee to go back to support F3 Nation expansion. Just use code SUNSHINE_F3.
Getting excited? Feed that fire by watching GORUCK's Jason McCarthy talk more about the weekend on a recent episode of Obstacle Racing Media.