- Order Close – Sometime after midnight Eastern Standard Time on the order deadline, the listing page for your order will be changed to stop collecting orders. Any orders that come in before they stop being accepted by the system will be printed. Once the order is closed, the shirt can no longer be added to a shopping cart.
- Late Orders – You will inevitably have one or two PAX who miss the deadline. After many attempts to find a good way to accommodate late orders, we have found them to be the leading cause of order mix-ups and delays for the rest of your PAX. For that reason, we’ve had to make a no late orders policy. If we all can show up to an F3 workout on time, we can all place a shirt order on time too. If somebody misses the deadline, they can get on the wait list for a future order.
- The Wait List – Closed orders will feature a wait list option, where your PAX can sign up for an email alert the next time orders are being taken. This is only an email alert signup. They are not being charged, nor are they ordering a shirt by signing up on the wait list. When the next order opens, and they receive an alert, they will need to purchase the shirt at that time.
- Production and shipping – Your PAX will receive an email with tracking number when their order ships. It may ship separately if they also purchased other items in the F3 Gear Store that were in stock for immediate shipping. PAX should expect to receive their order by the date listed on the order page, but usually within 2.5 to 3 weeks of the order deadline.
- Returns and exchanges on custom logos – Custom printed gear is difficult to resell. For this reason, we ask that your PAX pay special attention to the size charts when ordering. We will accept returns of damaged or defective items for exchange or refund, but we may not always be able to print an exact replacement shirt due to minimums. Size issues on custom shirts are generally the result of the right size shirt ordered by the wrong size guy and can be remedied by that guy either loosing weight or selling the shirt to another guy of the right size.
- That’s it! If you have other questions, check these FAQ’s or drop us an email. Aye!